The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

JMF coil pack/alternator relocation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHPSI4

20+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2003
Vale, North_Carolina
I have the JMF coil pack relocation bracket and I am now going to relocate the alt. to the rear of the engine. Looks like the alt. will be in the way of the coil pack bracket. Any one ran into this issue? What did you do to correct the issue? Thanks.

They work together just fine. I have them both on my car. I will say it is a pita though as far as fitment. Just tight areas. A lift make it a lot easier or going in from the bottom for certain things.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here us a pic of the bracket used with jay racing kit. I would try to put the coil pack bracket on first rather than working around the alternator.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is it easier to take off the intake and go from the top or take off the transfer case and go from the bottom

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back