The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

JHRacing Twin scroll manifolds may be back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsx4g64

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2005
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Well guys and gals it is true. Jhracing may be back in the business of making manifolds. I am good friends with Jake and saw another thread where another member was saying that he would like to have one of his manifolds.

I contacted him and he said that he may start making them again. He also said that he he will be making 6 manifolds. He will be selling them either on ebay or here on tuners.

I am trying to get him to start making these on a regular basis. Once he starts there will not be a waiting period, because he will be keeping them available.

The more people that are interested in these manifolds, the more likely he is willing to start making these again.

Here are some photos of other members that have this manifold.

Attachments

• jh.jpg
    jh.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 449
  • jh2.jpg
    jh2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 471
  • jh3.jpg
    jh3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 419
  • jh6.jpg
    jh6.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 418
  • jh4.jpg
    jh4.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 432
  • jh5.jpg
    jh5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 399
  • jh8.jpg
    jh8.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 521
  • jh7.jpg
    jh7.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 732
Kenny! Great to see you on here!

Jake can sell these on here as he is a "wiseman" and can do it under the freelancing guidelines. For people that don't know, Jake's ID on Tuners is "topstreet"

Great to see he is going to get back into making these kickass manifolds as they are awesome quality, fit and finish, and price!

I will have to get Jake to make me a custom one for fitting my car.

Seriously people, these are darn good manifolds that I can attest to the build quality!

In the past, Jake was making twin-scroll T3 and T4 manifolds.

What were the pricing on these back in the day if you don't mind me asking?

I cannot remember; It has been a while, and it is up to Jake to chime in with a price on his products.

I was just wondering if it was say....upwards or close to $1000, or if it was more like $700.

I was just wondering if it was say....upwards or close to $1000, or if it was more like $700.

I doubt it will be in the $700 range. I think his last manifold was around $850 and it wasn't twin scroll to my knowledge.

Kenny! Great to see you on here!

Jake can sell these on here as he is a "wiseman" and can do it under the freelancing guidelines. For people that don't know, Jake's ID on Tuners is "topstreet"

Great to see he is going to get back into making these kickass manifolds as they are awesome quality, fit and finish, and price!

I will have to get Jake to make me a custom one for fitting my car.

Seriously people, these are darn good manifolds that I can attest to the build quality!

Hey man! How is everything going.

I agree that this one of the best, if not the best manifolds on the market. He has the best warr. Policy. He backs his product.

He is also looking into making intake manifolds and any custom work that people may have.

I am excited to see that he is looking to bring this product back.

Are these T3 or T4 flanged, or could they be made for either? I seem to remember the older ones he made were T4 flanged.

He has the material for 6 manifolds now. He makes them in T3 and T4 flanges. I believe he can make them with whatever flange people would like.

What were the pricing on these back in the day if you don't mind me asking?

They were around 850.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a sale once to get rid of stock probably before he stopped making them I got mine for like 650 plus shipping. His page even said it when he had it up he wasn't in business to be SHearer or anyone he just wanted to help out the guys that couldn't make them himself.

He had a sale once to get rid of stock probably before he stopped making them I got mine for like 650 plus shipping. His page even said it when he had it up he wasn't in business to be SHearer or anyone he just wanted to help out the guys that couldn't make them himself.

How did you like your manifold? did you see any improvements?

I have one of his T4 twin scroll manifolds, its top of the line, every bit as good or better then a shearer or JMF (compared to friends that own both of the others) Im very happy. Plus Jake is a really nice guy.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I know there are excellent pics at the top, but let's see some installed pics!
How are these manifolds holding up?
How do they fit in 1g and 2g engine bays?
Originally Jake left the wastegate provisions up to the installer so they could tailor them to their set-ups.
How did you guys that have these manifolds handle that aspect of your install?

It's holding up great! I had it wrapped for a year and when I took off the wrap the runners and welds etc looked good as new. I now have it ceramic coated satin black and DEI titanium wrapped.

My left wastegate runner was clocked just a tad bit to up and so I had a small double flanged arm made to clear the hood. I told Jake and he advised me to send it back so he could fix it but it wasn't that big a deal to me and just to much trouble to take everything off.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0fhyd6R9Q9g" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Any chance on a top-mount TS T3, single WG? I'm building a Starion and want one.

Any chance on a top-mount TS T3, single WG? I'm building a Starion and want one.

Love this manifold I am on a hunt for a divided manifold for my Holset setup. If they would sell for $650 even 700 they would sell like Hot Cakes a Top Mount would be nice also.

You guys realize this is a top mount manifold?
EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts - JM Fab Top Mount T4 Exhaust Manifold: Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-99
Those shouldn't be needed for a TS T3 Holset.
Those top mount manifolds were originally designed to run GT42R's on DSM's back in the day.

You guys realize this is a top mount manifold?
EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts - JM Fab Top Mount T4 Exhaust Manifold: Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-99
Those shouldn't be needed for a TS T3 Holset.
Those top mount manifolds were originally designed to run GT42R's on DSM's back in the day.

Please dont take this the wrong way, but this is about JHRacing manifolds. Dont get me wrong JM Fab is a great company, but i am 200% behind Jake. He makes a quality product and his products are worth the money.

Just so you guys know, he is going to make these manifold again. It will take him a few weeks to get up and running, but he will be making them again.

One thing to note if he makes them again a couple guys with the 38mm flanged manifolds had clearance problems with big tubros like gt42 S374 ect. I don't know where top mounts came up but Jake's hot seller were these bottom mount t4 divided manifolds. His top mount manifold he sold was just about the same as JMF's in price and quality so if your holding your breath for him to make one I would just hit up JMF instead. Not that Jake didn't make badass manifolds just on GP but if he made manifolds again chances are it would just be these as he would pretty much have to work like a elf to keep up with demand.

Please dont take this the wrong way, but this is about JHRacing manifolds. Dont get me wrong JM Fab is a great company, but i am 200% behind Jake. He makes a quality product and his products are worth the money.

Just so you guys know, he is going to make these manifold again. It will take him a few weeks to get up and running, but he will be making them again.

Ummm, I realize that.
I was simply pointing out what a "Top Mount" manifold is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back