The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Jeffsrt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This was my very first turbo car and to be honest I was absolutely terrified of it once I started making serious jam on it. Though it's an awesome platform they weren't very durable once you broke 400whp. The engine blew a few years ago and parted ways due to losing interest in tuning and building cars after that happened. Luckily I found my place here with you guys at DSM tuners and revived my old passion. Now I have a new favorite car and it's out in the garage where all DSM cars belong being taken good care of.

I found some neat pictures back when i rebuilt the transmission while it was still on the engine. not sure if anyone has ever tried this but it worked for me!
WP_20170910_19_28_57_Pro__highres.jpg
WP_20170915_23_25_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20170915_23_50_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20170915_23_25_49_Pro.jpg

Never understood the hate these cars got. Perhaps getting demolished by a stock neon didn't set well with some people. This build went on from 2013 to 2017. In those 4 years i only lost once, ironically I was beaten by a chevy truck with a built 427 engine pushing 700+ claimed by the owner.

The bizarre part of that car was my buddy Josh owned the car (bought it from him because I put everything on the car up to that point when he sold it to me)
He had it dyno measured while stock. The ACR was rated at 230 crank hp. The results were a little over 280whp LOL. Not a bad starting point. I wouldn't have believed it had i not been there. They are very formidable cars the bad stigma to them is usually due to new owners are usually very young and think they can beat anyone everywhere. Growing up my dad built old school muscle and had a 68 camaro that ran sub 11 seconds. That kind of experience is very humbling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back