The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Jeff Bush (English Racing) takes the AWD Auto ET and MPH records!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonySlave

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2004
Pasadena, Maryland
Jeff Bush and the English Racing team took the AWD Auto MPH record away from Jesse Abele at C-Dub (Red Rocket) at the DSM Shootout running 160mph a few weeks ago. This last weekend in Sacramento during the Westcoast Shootout, Jeff took away the ET record from the Red Rocket as well and reset the MPH record running an incredible 8.67@167mph!!!

We had an awesome time running down there! BTW, the 2nd race that you see Jeff in, he broke a rear axle (his first EVER in this car) and that's why he stopped, though it was replaced in about 15 minutes and he kept running.

ENJOY!!!

YouTube - Team ER 2010 West Coast Shoot out new AWD Auto ET & MPH record

The Passes took place at Sacramento California last Sunday. I cant be happier with the car and crew. We did set the AWD Auto ET and MPH record at 8.67 @ 167. I want to thank all my sponsors for helping me see my goals come true this season. The car has been on a role for the past few races so we felt it was time to see what full power felt like. For those wondering what changes we made from Ohio it's real simple, raised the rev limiter to 10000 and a simple valve body mod.

Sponsors to be recognized:
English Racing- Thanks Lucas for all your hours of tuning and wanting to go for such long car rides.The support you give me with the shop, the crew and your friendship means the world to me. Thank You so much my friend

Extreme Turbo Systems- This company has stood behind me ever since day one. This new record and mph was achieved on their new pro series intercooler core. It lowered intake temps, lower pressure drop and saved weight and space. Thank you so much for your support.

Metro Transmission- Mark was drug into this not really knowing the level I was taking this car to. He has been very easy to work with and has been on top of all the cool upgrades ands valve body mods needed to make this trans survive, unlike the other trans shop on the east coast he fully stands behind his work and can truly build a PROVEN auto trans. Thanks Mark 360-225-5117

Kiggly Racing- Kevin has always been there for all my weird questions and has always given proven tech support. His products are also awesome. Thanks Kevin

Spark Tech Ignitions- Craig has been on the team ever since day one. He has seen this car grow through the years and has always supported my ignition needs. His new PRO 14 Sequential fire COP is not only a very beautiful piece but also a very powerful product that supports the huge demands my car needs. Thanks Craig

FIC- Jens has been on top of my fuel needs for the last 2 years. Thanks Buddy

Dog Box Racing- For building me a T Case that can handle what we do Thanks Alex

Street Tuned Motorsports- For getting me set straight on stopping this beast on the track Brake man Brake FTW. Thanks Em

Great job guys and great video too. That was cool as hell seeing the Supra and DSM making those side by side 8 second passes at 167!OMG

Very impressive congrats on the record! What kinda of converter and stall is in that car? I noticed at the shootout it got up on the converter very fast.

Very impressive congrats on the record! What kinda of converter and stall is in that car? I noticed at the shootout it got up on the converter very fast.

The converter is a precision industries billet and the stall is over 6000. We only hit it with a single 75 wet fogger

Any info on the motor setup? congrats

custom Magnus 11.0:1 piston and RNR alumn rods

Last edited:
6000 holy sh*t... Well I guess that explains it! LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back