The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A jeep throttle body questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterjonny

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2009
buckeye, Arizona
ok i been looking up on forums to do the jeep TB mod but what model and year jeep TB am i looking for? and can someone tell me what problems ill be running into if i have any? Thanks Jonny

Is there anyone that has a how on this jeep tb mod

Could you message me about the TB please. I’m new on here and don’t know how to work this site.

This site been around since 2002 and that means you are going to find many old threads like this one that's almost 10 years old.

You might get lucky and he hasn't sold it yet but that won't be the usual case.

This site been around since 2002 and that means you are going to find many old threads like this one that's almost 10 years old.

You might get lucky and he hasn't sold it yet but that won't be the usual case.
I’m not wanting to buy it. I soppose to pick on up Thursday evening. Was wondering how hard it is to mod it before I buy it. Thanks for looking out though. I do appreciate that!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back