The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

jay racing alternator relocation block 1g 7 bolts (95)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontsiawd08

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2012
Chihuahua, Central_America
Hi, I have a question????
I have a 1g (1992) but the car brings 2g block (1995) my question is this ...
I want to buy a kit for jay racing alternator relocation but not what to buy if I bring 2g block but my alternator is a 1g

Hi, I have a question????
I have a 1g (1992) but the car has 2g block (1995) my question is this ...
I want to buy a kit for jay racing alternator relocation but not what to buy if I bring 2g block but my alternator is a 1g
Nobody can help me with my question?
I have block (2g), head (1g) and alternator (1g)

Friends, I sent an email to Jay White and and he told me that I need a 1g alternator relocation kit, any of you know who have a alternator relocation kit for 1g dsm
If you have any for sale please send me PM
Regards

You need the kit for the 1g because of how your power steering is. That's what makes the difference between the two. 2g and 1g have different styles of belts. So with the 2g kit you get a spacer for power steering pump and two belts instead of the one belt you get in the 1g kit. I saw a bunch on link forums if your a member there.

Thanks friend, did not know that was what changed in the 2 kit
I have not seen any for sale 1g alternator relocation kit, I've only been to 2g, if you see one please let me know

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back