The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

1G J pipe option for 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexGsxCummins

Proven Member
May 31, 2014
Bremerton, Washington
Hello, I'm about to order a vrsf fmic and read alot about only the vrsf j pipe will work with the kit. When I went to order it there is not option for a j pipe.. what would i have for options at this point. Thanks!

Do you have the stock jpipe from the 16G? If so, you can mod it to face towards the front of the car then run a 90 degree 1.75" silicone reductor to whatever your piping diameter would be. Check my build if you want to see how it ends up looking. However depending on your turbo and radiator fan setup, you may not have room for this.

I'm thinking I'll just order the punishment racing kit my end goal is 450-500 probably on a hx35, I think that kit from reading around should manage that goal. For now it's just a big16g

https://www.cxracing.com/KIT-1G-IC0044-350-BOV009
This is VERY close to the VRSF kit.
J-pipe doesn't have a boost nipple and the BOV flange isn't interchangeable like VRSF but the core looks like my 3 VRSF cores.
Just FYI.
It sells for $331 I think I saw.
Pops

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back