The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

J-pipe for big 16g?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetardedAWD

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
VA
I am running an EVO exhaust manifold, I am buying a big 16g does the stock intercooler pipe fit the big 16g or do I need some type of "j" pipe?
Thanks!

I was reading on the Big 16g 2nd Gen adapter kits from RRE but man 325$ for that?! I assume the mitsu big 16g with internal wastegate will bolt up fine with the evo 02 housing..?
Thanks

you have a couple of options...you could spend a ton of money on an install kit, or you could make your own...i made my own kit and it cost me around $18, but i already had most of the stuf i needed...check out the FAQ on clubdsm.org, they explain how to "do it yourself"...hope this helps...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back