The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ive never been to an official race track

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephSMendez

Proven Member
Jan 3, 2021
Lyndhurst, New_Jersey
How does it work do you pay each time you go on the track? What are the most competitive race tracks?

1/4 mile straight line, we pay on Friday nite for "Test & Tune" for about 20 buks for me and the car. I can run as many times as I can get in without over heating or hurting the car as I refine its tune and settings (tire pressure and such).
You would need to practice your timing of the "Christmas Tree" and be ready to "GO" when (or just before) the light turns green. Then HAMMER down to the end of the 1/4 mile and see what you have. It is a practice session every time for me. Always fun and nerve racking at the same time when you push your car like I do when I am there and EXPECT BREAKAGE. If you come home clean, dam good night!!! :thumb:

I wish we had a track close by I would go every day and practice hell even if it was mud I dont care.

But a real track not does not only mean drag, I want a drift track.

I want a real track the ones that complete a course a drift track that you can drift on :) it could also have a drag strip for people that only know how to race is a straight line.

I prefer not to "trade paint" and I never liked the dirt track scene because of that. We have alot of dirt circle tracks around here. Most within a half hr drive ( I can think of 3 right now). It attracts alot of racers. No time attack courses around here and the two 1/4 mile tracks are both a hour and 15 mins away but its more fun for me. Each to there own and these little machines can hold their own on any of them! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back