The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I've just been scammed!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoosted96GST

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
Avondale, Arizona
well I sent this kid in Minnesota $350.00 for a used transmission, he didn't want to do C.O.D because he said he gets the money late, well anyway, I sent him the money order, I have the return reciept here, that he picked it up, well he shipped it through a trucking company, he told me they delieved it to my address and someone signed for it, but I didn't get it, so then he calls the trucking company (so he says) and he told me he'd just refund my money, it should be here Mon or Tues, well it's Tues and I still haven't gotten it, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out, in anyway, I just want my money or the transmission, the kids name is Josh Moe, so buyers beware, I have my friends internet fraud company sorta helping me out, but I need all the help I can get any help will be appreciated thanx in advance

Contact the police in his hometown and file a report against him. I've been scammed like that before which is why I'll never pay with m.o.'s or personal checks ever again. Paypal Paypal Paypal.

Please read the rules before posting:

No personal attacks. No complaints or attacks on other members, shops, other websites, or buyers/sellers in the Classifieds. If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, DO NOT respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. These kind of posts are to be reported immediately to a moderator. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts YOU in jeopardy, and you risk account termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back