The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I've been working on my welding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phunny

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2005
Pittsboro, Indiana
I already know that I'm probably one of the top 10 welders in the world, so I just thought I'd share it with you all. I charge $475/hour for fab work or just welding. There is a 4 hour minimum. You might want to put gloves on when you look at my skills or you might drool on your hands. I also have a 3 month guarantee that at least 92% of my welds will not leak at all.

-charlie

Attachments

• myweld.jpg
    myweld.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 244
Just a little spatter. Nothing you can't clean up with a brush to make it look like a Shearer.

You can tell these are quality welds by the penetration in the metals. I'd buy one if I had the cash.

Flux core welders suck!!! I hate getting flux all over the place like that...

OMG

Amazing quality, i'll take two!!!

This guy is very reputable. I mean look at the work he did for me. He even sold me the "custom" Twin turbo setup for my moms 2001 Cirrus. Cant wait to hit the nozzz on this bad boy...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back