The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Ive been scammed by a member

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmtbopwr

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2006
waukegan, Illinois
He was selling a HX-35 7 Blade which I purchased. Sent him the money via paypal on April 28th. I was nervous about buying a turbo all the way from cali in the first place, but he assured me that he was not a scammer and would never do something like that. Obviously he was lying. April 29th I txted him asking him if he shipped out the turbo because he told me he would and would let me know but he never did. So I had to txt him THREE times when he finally answered me saying he was busy with a new job and that he was going to ask his gf if she shipped it out for him and again he said he wasnt a scammer and to not worry. April 30th I text him again about the turbo because he never got back to me and I got no reply the whole day. Since the 30th I have not gotten one response back from this guy. I kept txting him, I called a million times, I emailed him, PMd him, left him voice mails and even found where he worked and called there asking for him but they told me he no longer worked there. F--king a.

I have already made a claim with paypal so hopefully I get my money back quick.

Does anyone know this guy personally? Or have a way to reach him some how? If so please let me know. Im so pissed about this. Even when he has a good seller rating he decides to scam me WTF!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read the rules, this isnt a place to discuss this, if im not mistaken.

No I didnt, sorry mods if this is in the wrong please. I was just pissed and didnt know where to put it.

If a mod could move it to where it should be that would be great. Thank you.

There is no place for this on the site, actually.

You didn't know, now you do. No harm done.

I reported the thread for a mod to remove, should be gone shortly. Go over our rules one more time to avoid another mishap. :thumb:

I could be wrong but im not sure if your even supposed to discuss that on any forum. Check the rules for classifieds, that could help.

Thanks for clarifying that^.

Well there is a place for it on other sites I can't remember which one though. Doesn't matter but yeah sorry if it's not supposed to be here. I've been a member for a long time but I can't post a feed back otherwise I would have done that instead.

There is a place for that on MOST of the forums I visit. We need a place for this. Might keep someone else from getting scammed.

Once again, we do have a spot for that. It's under seller feedback. Unfortunately, the OP can't use that feature because he is a NEW MEMBER/ LURKER. If you had more than 3 posts on this site, you would be able to use that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back