The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Ive been on google forever and ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fwdturbobov1996

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2004
Blue Springs, Missouri
i cant find anywhere to order a DOORAY wheel.. yes Dooray .. thats what they are .. I have a cracked rim that i dont know if it is repairable and i might have to order another one .. I keep finding articles and reports but no catalog or ordering info . Can someone plz help . thanks in advance.

seriously i must be blind but these people dont have an email or i cant find it .. or prices ... i need 1 s-10 in 18x7.5 and thats it ... they have ####ed up phone numbers too .. LOL 82-12-239-2033039 . india...ahhhh ..

those are international numbers. They are a Korea based company. You would just have to call them and if you are lucky to eleviate expensive international shipping costs they could tell you who is an authorized distributor in North america, if they have one

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back