The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

I've been living in Columbus a little less than a year.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradikus7

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 8, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Where are all the meets? I haven't come across one single decent DSM since I've been here. I know Columbus has some kind of import scene. Obviously it is practically winter now so my baby won't see the road until the weather has washed all the salt away for the season but I would like to meet up and make some friends. I don't know anyone down here.

Oh and I'm not DSM biased, I have Honda friends just not around here. Really just like to hang with cool car enthusiast type people. :hellyeah:

Huge meets at the Home Depot parking lot on Sawmill road. not DSM based meets though. If your anywhere near Hilliard lemme know.

Tons of cars go to the Home Depot off Sawmill its not any specific make it's just a huge group that know each other pretty much

Huge meets at the Home Depot parking lot on Sawmill road. not DSM based meets though. If your anywhere near Hilliard lemme know.

Cool, so when does this all go down and is everybody welcome? My car doesn't come out of the garage in the winter but I still like to check out other peoples cars. I'm over by Reynoldsberg. That is not too far from Hilliard but not super close either.

the meets are pretty much done for the year, but as others have said, join columbus racing if you want to get to know the local car enthusiasts. be warned you'll need thick skin over there, and a decent intro with pictures to get repped in but there's a lot of great members on the site.

the meets are pretty much done for the year, but as others have said, join columbus racing if you want to get to know the local car enthusiasts. be warned you'll need thick skin over there, and a decent intro with pictures to get repped in but there's a lot of great members on the site.

No LSx, they no care.

Whats up at home Depot? is it just a bunch of people chilling out all day or night? Or is there actual purpose in going out there? I've been to a few places around the country and everythings not alwys worht the drive. So if i could get a pm from somebody with more info that'd be great.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back