The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I've been cheating on my Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmxunderground

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2007
Bowling Green, Kentucky
So I still have my eclipse but I've brought something else into the relationship now :D

Here is my 95 Toyota Supra
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Love the Supra, not the bumper so much.

Haha i think if i were ever to cheat on my dsm, it would be with a supra turbo also haha

Reminds me of fast and the furious but I love supras props to you did you just get it like that or did you put the hood and bumber on. I think a widebody on a supra looks sexy as hell
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I bought the car the way it looks. It's in mint condition all around so I couldn't complain about a bodykit. The paint is a tri coat, so I can't exactly slap on some stock replacment items without a bit of money. So I'm just gonna enjoy it like this until I get the engine built.

It's and N/A, but i'm swapping in a Single turbo 6spd, probably about 15grand, and I'll still be spending less than a comparable supra with same condition and modifications. (given what I paid for it)

I'm excited though. Since you cant get a typical car loan on such an old car I had to wait until I had literal cash in hand. And in the end I'm happy.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back