The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

its offical my car wants to kill me

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASZRAEL1266

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2002
PITTSBURG_CA
I had the scare of my life this morning on my way to work. I was on the free way headed to work. I was about a 1/2 mile from my exit and i felt my car starting to slow down like i had the breaks on. So i get over to the side lane and get into the emergency lane and start to slow down. Once i get to about 35 MPH my front tires just locked up and the car skids to a stop about 2 FT from rubing the side of the guard rail. This is the 2nd time my car has tried to kill me I feel pretty safe in naming my car Christine now. The dealer replaced my transer case about 8-10 months ago so i am going to take it back to them to fix again.

I had the same thing happen to me in my 1g but I was going 80.......

It is scary. I wouldn't want that to happen to any one. I thought i was goign to have a heart attack i was so scared.

the rubber connector between my intake pipe and my MAS split the otherr day :mad: $45 to get it towed(If you break down in NJ call Ward's) the tow dude did a very good job and i spent $6 at home depot for the replacement

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back