The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

It's not everyday you see one of these...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eviltsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 21, 2006
rochester, New_York
...so I bought it! :hellyeah:

Never have I been a dsm that didnt make a noise. No clunks, no rattling from under the dash, nothing. Just super smooth and simply a joy to drive. Completely unmolested and 100% stock, few bolts look as though they have ever been removed.

Interior is as close to perfect as you could ever ask. Paint is 100% original with only 2 small dings I've found. Even the pinch weld it straight as an arrow, looks as though the car was never jacked up. 99 gsx, 90k miles, clearly garage kept and just plain awesome...i love the uglygsx.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Let the molestations begin! :D

Expect to see some new 2g stuff coming soon!

-cory

Just keep it garaged so you don't get the lovely silver paint fade (side skirts - ouch!).

Did the car come with its service records? Private party deal? I too found myself an unmolested 2g and took years to pull it off.

Just keep it garaged so you don't get the lovely silver paint fade (side skirts - ouch!).

Yup, the side skirts, front and rear bumpers. Looks great in the shade, once the sun gets a nice angle to it - bam, multi colored car.

I had mine painted twice over 3 years due to the fade.

The side skirts are already faded, doesn't really bother me just adds to the originality. I'm not intrested in taking them off to paint them, they never go back on the same way.

It was obviously taken care of but I will take care of all the maintenance, its no big deal and piece of mind for me. Its a one owner car that I have yet to contact. Was bought from a local dealer/friend of ours here at Stm, when he gets nice stuff he lets us know.

The side skirts are already faded, doesn't really bother me just adds to the originality. I'm not intrested in taking them off to paint them, they never go back on the same way.

They pop right back on the same way, literally takes 10 mins to take off and probably a couple hundred to paint. It's worth it, especially for finding a car that clean looking.

It was obviously taken care of but I will take care of all the maintenance, its no big deal and piece of mind for me. Its a one owner car that I have yet to contact. Was bought from a local dealer/friend of ours here at Stm, when he gets nice stuff he lets us know.

I can definitely vouch for them never going back on correctly. Mine faded just like every other Minden Silver Eclipse on the planet. Took them off to repaint and was left with a handful of bolts that physically wouldn't go back in. Splash guards are somehow in different spots now too. :ohdamn:

Very clean car though! Looks just like my Spyder, except turbo. :p

Yes I know how they work, I painted cars for 10 years including the one seen to your left :).

The clips are easy, its the tape that sucks.

Stock vs Evo 8 bov, k&n filter and full exhaust.

No tuning, super rich and rough, though it did lean out a little....next is to get in this black box and start flashing...:rocks:

Don't mind my awful phone picture taking skills.

No, completely stock it made 145.

Nope, that's what they do on this machine. Numbers really mean nothing, whats more important is the reference from a to b, how smooth it is, where it picks up and where it loses...its a tuning tool and nothing more. If you come here for numbers expect to leave with your tail between your legs.

Nope, that's what they do on this machine. Numbers really mean nothing, whats more important is the reference from a to b, how smooth it is, where it picks up and where it loses...its a tuning tool and nothing more. If you come here for numbers expect to leave with your tail between your legs.

Well, yeah. That's a given. I just figured it would be more is all.

What are your plans for the car?

Test mule/jig car/DD.

Not going crazy with this one, I don't want another race car. Just a nice, quick street car.

Well said buddy! THis made me laugh! STM'S heart break dyno should be re named to the BUTT HURT DYNO! LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back