The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Its my Birthday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siceclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2003
FFLD County, Connecticut
Im 23 today.

got my Mach V presents in yesterday.

New hatch struts
Dipstick
AWD tow sticker
and a door switch

I also got the heavy OEM shift knob. Its a nice piece but its a half inch taller than my stock 95 shifter but whatever.

Well im at school right now then its off to my moms so she can take me to the zoo like she always does.

later

siceclipse said:
Im 23 today.

New hatch struts
Dipstick
AWD tow sticker
and a door switch

I also got the heavy OEM shift knob. Its a nice piece but its a half inch taller than my stock 95 shifter but whatever.

Well im at school right now then its off to my moms so she can take me to the zoo like she always does.

later
wohoo mine too. I finally turned 21 today and plan on getting messed up later.

Happy Birthday.

siceclipse said:
Im 23 today.

New hatch struts
Dipstick
AWD tow sticker
and a door switch

later
My parents tried to leave me at the zoo once, yours are still trying after 23 years :tease:

Stop over my house tonight on the way back from the zoo, let's party!:rocks: You can bring your mom too if she looks good.

hells yeah!
My girl got me a tuners hoodie and the first two seasons of Harvey Birdman!

this B-Day ROCKS!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Wishihadatalon:
How you feeling??

siceclipse said:
Thanks everyone!

Wishihadatalon:
How you feeling??
He's probably feeling about how I will be tomorrow morning, as I turn 21 today. Tonight's going to be crazy!

Happy 1 day late B-Day

thanks a lot and Happy B-Day to you!
Make sure your not driving to the bar tonight!

From one CT DSMer to another, Happy belated B-DAY bro. And to the guys that turned 21, you are lucky @$$s, I have to wait 3 more years. Nice score on the parts, and the Tuner's hoodie, and birdman seasons (Im more of a family Guy guy thoughLOL.

Dustin

i have all the Family Guy, and Futurama, and Venture Bros the list goes on....

little side note to all you OEM guys out there.
MachV has a good selection but i went to JNZ Tuning today and saw their hatch struts for $45 together rather than MachV's $75

$30 down the drain(already installed) ... oh well, live and learn

and Dustin: 3 more years till your 21 huh? and your calling us lucky cause we spend $6 a beer at the bar and cant remember what we did the other night?

I would rather be a Freshman in HS again than turn 24 next year.

Ill be a Frosh in college in 2 weeks LOL.
$6 a beer? Damn Im glad I got the hook-up's got 3 buddies over 21 who get me what ever I want, and I go to this local bar, that a family friend owns, we also got Thirsty Thursdays here, $1 shots, and $2 beers. LOL, well anywho, I am glad of my youth, but just wish they would lower the drinking age to 18...legal drinking age any way. too bad you noticed those JNZ hatch struts too late, that could have been a 5 beers in your belly for a good time:)

Dustin

Happy late birtdays.
Its my birthday today.Im 21 i dont drink tho
Spending it at the nopi nationals in norwalk.
All weekend.Its ganna be great.
Racing,bikini jello wrestling,bikini contest,did i mention bikinis?
Deff. ganna be great.

Now I'm jealous of that! I really wanted to go to NOPI this weekend but oh well. My bdays not until the 22nd and I'll be a year away from 21. I'll probably go out and buy some alcohol just to get carded but I don't drink either.

Defiant said:
23 and still doesn't know its from it's.

The Collapse proceeds apace.

I hate you so much.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edit: you came in my Birthday thread to say that and not even wish me a happy birthday?

siceclipse said:
I hate you so much.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back