The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

its my birthday!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igopoopy

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2004
tucson, Arizona
I'm am now 17 i have 2 dsms and they both don't work :(
i have been on this site since i was 15 OMG

so feel free to send me gifts

Do you still go poopy? :D Yeah your older than me by a year and have two (turbo maybe) DSM's. Bastard I only have one n/t 1.8, it's not even worthy of a damn DSM title ROFL. Happy Birthday man.

Happy Birthday man.

I never realized you were that young, though I suppose the name should have suggested something LOL!

Im 17 and been on here since I was 14.. Using my buddies account ( this one ). Is there ANYWAY to change a s/n cause of an owner change?

bartels903 said:
Do you still go poopy?
yes i do im just more mature about it :p
:D Yeah your older than me by a year and have two (turbo maybe) DSM's. Bastard I only have one n/t 1.8, it's not even worthy of a damn DSM title
my first dsm is my 91 gs n/t :shhh:
ROFL. Happy Birthday man.

leet said:
Happy Birthday man.

I never realized you were that young, though I suppose the name should have suggested something LOL!

:coy: yea i was young when i did that

fwdturbobov1996 said:
Im 17 and been on here since I was 14.. Using my buddies account ( this one ). Is there ANYWAY to change a s/n cause of an owner change?
nope i have allready thought of that

Happy Birthday :thumb: What kind of birthday is it when there is no strippers :tease:

its my birthday today too.. i turned 20! ya big deal, still not old enough to drink legally

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back