The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Its Great to be back under the Dsm hood!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linuxcnc69

Proven Member
Jul 26, 2022
Pachuta, Mississippi
Hello everybody, my name is Gary, I'm very excited to dive back under the hood of my dsm after so long. Had my 92 awd in storage for 10 years after moving to Mississippi. Been a mechanic most my life along with crew chief/lead mechanic for a Short track truck series for 7 years. Getting my first dsm opened a new world of experiences from building and porting turbos to chipping and tuning ecus with ostrich emulator. Even set up a Sand rail with a 4g63t and a 14b turbo for a friend to take to one of Bushers shootouts at Norwalk Ohio. Have always enjoyed the dsm community and hope to once again contribute to keeping the dsms on the road.

Shoooooooo. A new old guy. He remembers ostrich. These new kids are like ostrich never heard of her.. Your gonna resurrect your 1g i love it.

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back