The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

It's gonna be a good week!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bosljeff

Well, I came up with some money and some creative DSM installs and within the next 7 days I am going to have

A Magnaflow exhaust (okay, just the muffler, but got it cheap-Thanks el aquila!)

The Turbo warning sticker.

Set of new rims and Toyo FZ4 tires!

I feel proud again and will not only look friggin' awesome, but will sound and perform just as friggin' good (how can you not with a DSM?)

My hopes of finally dragging this machine after winter are finally coming true.

Just had to share my giddiness.

Tune on!!

Boz
:thumb: :D

Attachments

• 4016463_f_tn.jpg
    4016463_f_tn.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 77
Sorry so small but damn it is funny. Already had a passenger today do a triple take. I put it on the glove box next the the rightmost edge and it looks so "official" that he didn't know quite how to feel.

Now al I have to do is get a lady in there and see if she needs to breathe.

"This care is equipped with a turbocharger. Due to possible breathing problems under heavy acceleration, all females are advised to remove any tight fitting or constrictive clothing for safety."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back