The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

It's football season!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ouch!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I feel bad for Pats' fans. Cowboys all day and my boy T.O. up to no good again with his tribute to Usain Bolt.

Ouch. I have had two knee sugery's one on both knees I know what he is going through.

too bad pats you and sweater boy are going to lose in the first round. hahaha sorry chowder heads.

The Bucks are going waxed this week. their eybrows and bakini lines (since they are in so cal) LOL

with out beanie they have no team at least you dont have to look like the Buffalo Bills and lose 4 strait championships.

Seeing how beanie only hurt his toe im sure he will be back for that game.

well D-Mac did'nt do too bad, considering!

Raider's looked horrible and I think they need to fire their D Coordinator! He's horrible. I love football but by no means should I be disagreeing with the call of a "professional" coach! I mean overall some of the key players showed they CAN play good. Jamarcus didnt look bad overall besides the fact that he needs to go on a Subway diet.

Are the Broncos going to be good this year , LOL? I mean Cutler is a good QB but dayum!

Honestly so far the AFC looks questionable and sadly the Broncos have given the best effort out of all the teams IMO ( or maybe the Raiders suck that bad )

Marion Barber tore cartiladge or some shit in his ribs and is questionable for next week. Jones looked good but I hope he's up to a start next Monday ### we need all the help we can get for the Eagles.

Sorry Eagles fans! The Cowboy's are not the Rams. Sorry D. McNabb for having to watch your old reciever score 2 TD's on your team. Sorry Andy Reid for being a Cholesterol loving coach.

All in all a good game though. I just had to talk crap..it is the Eagles, right?

Both teams offenses are extraordinary! I still cant get a judge for the Cowboys defense considering the Browns suck and the Eagles have an explosive offense. I mean to let a team score 37 points doenst seem like something a 'good' defense would do but dayum.

We'll see Green Bay next week. Lets hope that rookie Aaron Rodgers can man up against a Cowboys defense and phenomenal offense!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back