The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

It's football season!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98evoIIIpwr

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2005
Moreno Valley, California
I'm an avid football fan and have been since around 89' when Emmit Smith played for the Cowboys. Every year me and my friends do a poll on who's going to win the most games, who's going to the super bowl, first defense / offense and who will score the most points througout regular season.

I was going to see if anyone wanted to give it a shot just for fun. If so, lets keep tally of who pick's who and declare a winner at the end of the season!

Im going to create a poll also to see what the "most popular" team to go to the Super Bowl is.

I have to go ahead and vote for my Cowboys as they are my team and I honestly believe they have the opportunity to go far this year.

Even though we got the hardest schedule by far in the NFL the Steelers are bringin that 6th ring back to the burgh. No if an's or but's about it. I can see Willie breaking 2000 yards and Santonio becoming the new face of wide receivers this year.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

SKINS FTW

Even though we dont have a quarterback. Bears fan here.

Maybe Dante Culpepper should come out of retirement:sneaky:

Even though we got the hardest schedule by far in the NFL the Steelers are bringin that 6th ring back to the burgh. No if an's or but's about it. I can see Willie breaking 2000 yards and Santonio becoming the new face of wide receivers this year.

So true. The Steelers have a very rough schedule along with my favorite NCAA team, the Buckeyes. I'm not as optimistic as you are. Esp when you loose the best lineman in football.

James :laser::talon:

E A G L E S! I think they will win their division .. probably wont get to the super bowl though.

GO GATORS!!!! NFL sucks money grubbing contract holding out losers. College football is were its at.

Be a florida boy that moved to iowa a couple of years back GO GATORS..

GOOOOO BIIIIIG RED! college football team of choice = Nebraska corn huskers, surely bo pelini can turn the horror around

As far as NCAA goes... USC Trojan's FTW!!!!!

Eagles cant win their division...Cowboys are in it :)

As far as the Pat's go... I dont think it's gonna happen, their glory days are over!

pats, maybe the chargers could make a run at it if they get a receiver. LT can't do squat when the secondary is lining up along side the linebackers.

College-Arkansas Razorbacks hopefully Petrino can give us a passing game too...at least we have backs that are good enough every year to run over everyone else.
NFL-St Louis Rams...don't ask why just believe!!!! :D

New England FTW. The only other team who I see going to have a good run is going to be the Chargers.

So Cowboys are 1-0 ; Romo passed for a buttload of yards 320'ish and our new RB looks SWEEEEEEETT!

Not so sure how good the Pat's will do now w/o Brady..just got word he's out for the season from his knee injury yesterday.

LOL anyone see the end of carolina game, that was pretty sweet oh and Go BUCKS!!! (ohio state)

To all the cowboy's fans :rocks: To the NE fans :toobad:

This HOT chick a few doors down is a HUUUUUUUUGE Denver fan, even has a tattoo on her hip LOL. They're playing the R-R-R-Raiders tonight, so I might have to poke some fun in her direction when McFadden runs all over em :tease:

LOL anyone see the end of carolina game, that was pretty sweet oh and Go BUCKS!!! (ohio state)

The Bucks are going waxed this week. their eybrows and bakini lines (since they are in so cal) LOL

with out beanie they have no team at least you dont have to look like the Buffalo Bills and lose 4 strait championships.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back