The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Its been awhile....roll call!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetraceboi

Sep 4, 2002
San Antonio, Texas
Who is still out there in San Antonio/surrounding areas?? Post up!

Looking pretty dead.... But I still check the classifieds from time to time. Maybe the right deal will pop up and I’ll get back into the game.

Looking pretty dead.... But I still check the classifieds from time to time. Maybe the right deal will pop up and I’ll get back into the game.
Man you don't know how long I've been trying to get in contact with you again. Im glad to see you still lurking around :ninja:

DSM for life I guess. Haha
You still have the same number? You could have texted me man.

DSM for life I guess. Haha
You still have the same number? You could have texted me man.
Yep same phone number since 2002 LOL I hopped around phones and lost numbers throughout the years. I remember you never did social media so it was almost impossible

Man you don't know how long I've been trying to get in contact with you again. Im glad to see you still lurking around :ninja:
Hey man I'm new to the DSM scene but I'm in New Braunfels which isn't too far away
I been wanting to get into the car scene more but I really got no friends and its kinda my fault LOL
I own a 1997 Eclipse GST:)

Hey man I'm new to the DSM scene but I'm in New Braunfels which isn't too far away
I been wanting to get into the car scene more but I really got no friends and its kinda my fault LOL
I own a 1997 Eclipse GST:)
If you have a Facebook theres a local and surrounding area groups. Texas DSM Meets and San Antonio Area Tx DSMtuners. Join em if you have FB.

I don't have facebook, but does anyone know of any DSM minded body shops in Texas? I want to do a complete paint job on my GSX, but done the right way, meaning they'll have to tear it all apart.. but hopefully gently. Or maybe a shop that can take it all apart, fix what needs fixing, then trailer it to a paint shop? I'm thinking like overhauling type restoration.. Let me know, thanks!

I don't have facebook, but does anyone know of any DSM minded body shops in Texas? I want to do a complete paint job on my GSX, but done the right way, meaning they'll have to tear it all apart.. but hopefully gently. Or maybe a shop that can take it all apart, fix what needs fixing, then trailer it to a paint shop? I'm thinking like overhauling type restoration.. Let me know, thanks!
Yes actually my dsm was painted at a shop in Texas let me contact the last owner since he got it painted I'll let u know

Awesome man thanks!

"Jason's Paintwerx and custom finishes " it's in Edna Texas literally bum f*** middle of no where but that's where I bought the car and the paint was done there. But hopefully these photos show u how well he does​

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back