The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Its been a while guys but check this out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swr

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 27, 2002
HOUSTON, Texas
This guy wants to call out my civic? its an autox car i mean WTF heres a pic
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
or the chingone car
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

ne ways this is what happened? i think hes a little scared of dsm's?the big ol call out

I just dont think he feels his b16 hatch can hang on to an auto convertible?

No "bench racing". Bench racing is defined as posting hypothetical questions to try and see how fast or how powerful your car is, or will be. If you want to know what time to expect at the track, whether or not your car can beat another specified car, or how much power it will have with a particular modification (or mod list), then go to the track or the dyno and find out for sure. Do not ask for people to guess in our forums. It's pointless and it wastes space. Serious enthusiasts go out and do it, they don't talk about doing it. If you're not serious about performance, find another online community to be a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back