The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

It was such an incredibly nice day today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsondragon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2006
East Brunswick, New_Jersey
I decided to get down and dirty. There were several things I wanted to accomplish, mostly appearance wise. I cleaned the interior. Got a bit carried away and rip out the trunk interior. Relocated my AVCR, found my TCU and ECU, emptied the PCV catch can, and just basically fooled around.

I look forward to those days...

It snowed here.

Is that a drafting kit I see? Lol I like the pic from the tree; I can picture someone trying to climb up it while holding a camera.

Yeah that drafting kit is for my mechanical drawing class.
That was the first time I climbed that tree. I usually just hook my arms and legs around the branch and hang from it but I felt like climbing it. First spring days make you want to try new things.

Oh thats just fabulousths guyz

Attachments

• 1104090001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3,784
  • 1104090002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3,758
  • 1103090001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,770
  • 1104090003.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,770
Haha it is very clean with personal items wise. I only have my toolbox, spare, scissor jack, and strut bar in there. However, there was lots of like sand rooted to the frame. Like I needed a chisel to get it off. Also one of the drains were clogged as well. I just blew through it to clear it out. Aside from that, weight savings encourages me to keep only the stuff I need in the car.
I'm also not an audionut so no crazy ass subs or amp in there either. A modest sound system will suffice for me.

Yeah, I'm glad you weren't doing what I was doing all day today. Finally got the head off my bad 2g block...1g swap is in the works, all kinda other goodies. Glad to see that at least one of us dsmer's wasn't swearing all day long...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back