The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

It’s a matter of time! The long lost 4G63

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomdeeze

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 5, 2009
Independence, Minnesota
I’ve talked with many of you throughout the years (2009) and have been invested in the community since I’ve joined. I’ve joined the Facebook groups and other forums to keep up on all the DSM talks and mods but all I’ve done is realize the pool of DSMer’s have become muddied waters with the spoon feeding and newb questions that are easily answered by a simple DSMTuners search!

The reason for the post is to bring up a discussion for true DSMers to get together to keep a long built community up! Whether it be the shootout, the Mitsu Cookout(MN) or another DSM established event I feel it would be awesome to keep the established group going. I know I know this is a ramble that many posts have been made about but it’s becoming close to a time where the DSM is becoming that golden goose as is the truest commitment DSMers!

If you stuck with me this long, we’ve probably had some convos through the years and I hope we have a beer together in the near future! My main reason for the post is to just say I appreciate you all and want to keep the community rolling!

I wish I had made a build thread through the decade I built this car but I included a few pics of the car that keeps me loggin in to DSMTuners everyday!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back