The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

isnt she so cute!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticfire6602

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2004
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

3 days ago my daughter turned 19 months old!!!

She is cute but Im sure very troublesome since she has been walking. And since you did it, I have to also. Here is a pic of my 8.5 month old son.

Attachments

• DSC02049.JPG
    DSC02049.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 198
Both children are very cute. I'm sure they wil be helping daddy boost leak test soon enough :D

I don't have any children but the one in my avatar. Parents seem so proud of their children, that feeling must be nice. I did build my car from total but I'm sure that feeling doesn't even come close. I don't think I could handle both. Props to all DSMr's with children, thats quite a burden I'm sure. :dsm:

Auto RS T said:
Props to all DSMr's with children, thats quite a burden I'm sure. :dsm:

No, it is the best thing that happened in my life and lifted more burden from me than it created. When you are ready for children, you will understand. ;)

92awddsm said:
No, it is the best thing that happened in my life and lifted more burden from me than it created. When you are ready for children, you will understand. ;)

That's awesome to hear, I always seem to hear about the bad stuff, not really any good... kind of like the news. You guys give me hope that the DSM and child will fit in my budget when the day comes. I just thought there would be a lot of money issues and finding time for the car also.

Auto RS T said:
That's awesome to hear, I always seem to hear about the bad stuff, not really any good... kind of like the news. You guys give me hope that the DSM and child will fit in my budget when the day comes. I just thought there would be a lot of money issues and finding time for the car also.
Hey who said they both fit ? LOL Your priorities change the moment you become a parent . By far the most challenging and rewarding thing I have experienced . I have 2 , a son who will be 8 in November and daughter who turns 6 on Sept 22 . Going to cheerleading Saturday , Where did the time go . But with me they are the only ones growing up . ROFL

LOL kids are awesome. when my nefew was 4-5 years old he would go into school and tell everyone about how he was gonna get a nissan skyline with 2 turbos (had to break his little heart and tell him most people swith to single turbo haha) and how his uncle david had a fast eagle talon! i walked into his class one day for some sort of event and his teacher approached me and said "so this is the uncle David with the fast eagle talon. Andrew doesnt stop talking about it..." it was funny as hell...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back