The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Is this Yea or Nay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dont mean to bore you with my vent build but thought I would show you the results of my attempt at molding work . For my first time I feel I did a rather good job. Last part of this process is to paint to match body color R70 Patriot Red Pearl and Install but this will have to wait because my car is in storage for the winter … I will not be using the mesh grill you see in the pic. I have some stainless mesh that will match the front grill that I made ..
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dont mean to bore you will my vent build but wanted to show you the results of my first attempt at molding. I think it turned out pretty good . I will not be using the mesh grill in the pic but stainless to match the front grill . Next step is to paint to match body color R70 Patriot Red pearl and install but that will have to wait till spring because my car is in storage . Thank you guys for letting me be a part of DSM.. There is no web site for MMMA … which stands for Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America . That's what the company was called after 1995 .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back