The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Is this what I think it is? 5 EGT probes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex99gst

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Nashville, Tennessee
I'm looking into buying this car and in the process of working it out, but I was wondering if that really is 5 EGT probes or what? I havent asked the guy yet because I've been flooding him with tons of questions and I dont want to annoy him or anything. Also, if you guys see anything odd let me know, he said there was a small oil leak and that is why there is oil on the valve cover, but it is fixed now

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Denji said:
yeah, its kinda funny, that setup is whack! soft lower intercooler piping 14b 5 friggin egt gauges, im still hoping for 5 egt gauges ROFL
Since it is up for sale I'll bet he put it back to stock, he probably had some big ass turbo on there. (see the tubular manifold?)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back