The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is this too rice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weenie4

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2006
Chantilly, Virginia
I've been looking for better looking guages, and i've found some decent looking ones, but i don't want to look too rice. So can any of yall tell me if this is too rice?

The first one is the general template for my eclipse. The second one is the guages during the day. (the grey is really like metallic silver) and the third one is the guages at night.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• Speedometer.JPG
    Speedometer.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 602
  • Night speedometer.JPG
    Night speedometer.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 605
  • Day speedometer.JPG
    Day speedometer.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 606
I was also thinkin about puttin same scheme of guages in a triple pod pillar.

yeah the from speed hut right? i was going to get DSM on one side and GS-T,if you are trying to get a stock look its cool,just use one. Eclipse on the otherside

Yea, that'd look good too, but were would you get the logos...just make em yourself or what?

I've never seen that before.

I think they look okay. It's your car, man, #### what other people think anyways.

Im guessing that the 2g's have amber lights like the 1g's, and I feel like a dork saying this but the amber reminds me of evo gauges x-x. Blue just seems too civic for me.

i think they look cool.

but what was said before, your car #### everyone else.

Only a weenie would put that on their car...oh wait that is you...
just kidding i couldnt resist after i saw your name. On a serious note I think they look really cool:thumb:

i know its my car, but i just don't want to look like one of those ricer idiots.

president95 said:
How do you see your odometer with the logoized gauges? Theyre kinda neat though

They just cut it out, but you could still tell that its the mitsu logo.

you know, the only thing i wonder - is the difference in the speed locations. If you look at the 80mph denotion, for example. On the logoized gauges it's at nearly the top, while on the other gauges it's farter counterclockwise. Maybe i'm just reading into it way too much though :p

Yea I think what they do is just have a universial picture of what it looks like and then you customize and they apply that to your gauges.

I personally like the way they look. Especially at night they look awsome. I say do what you think looks good if other people don't like it that's their opinion and you can choose to take it to heart or not. It only matters what you think looks good on your car, unless you plan on showing the car obviously.

I think it looks cool, I dont think it looks ricey at all. Honestly, I dont know how you would think they look ricey. I'd get em.

pushin_gsx said:
I think it looks cool, I dont think it looks ricey at all. Honestly, I dont know how you would think they look ricey. I'd get em.

some people think differently, but i guess i'm gonna order them here soon.
Thanks for the input guys.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back