The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is this the correct description?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ovk2k5

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2009
Spring Hill, Florida
There is this ebay item for what they call a "center differential output yoke" but from the looks of it, the part looks exactly like the slip yoke that connects the drive shaft to the transfer case. (which I need) It looks to me like the guy doesn't know the real name and is assuming the transfer case is the "center differential" Correct me if I'm wrong.

Here

Shipping is outrageous, but it would still be cheaper than ordering a new one if this is the right part.

Attachments

• ecad_1.JPG
    ecad_1.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 61
Umm you know these only run like $50.00 from the dealer universal joint included. They are an upgraded TSB part. They are cheap because of design flaws with the transfer case and recall on them leaking fluid. I replaced mine whenver I bought my 2g with a shelled transfer case. I think this is the correct Part # MB000408

Check into it :thumb:
Kolby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back