The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Is this right? Slim fan wiring .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 gst spyder

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2007
st. paul, Minnesota
Okay, I have two slim fan that wired to a relay to the radiator harness. I follow this setup and seems like it's working fine. The only thing I did a little different is that I'm using two fan instead of one.

From the fan:
Basically I connected both fan power wires together making it into one. And both ground wire together making it into one. Then both the ground wire goes straight to the negative on the battery and both the power wire goes to the relay terminal # 87.

So, my question is, will this also work without blowing any fuse or anything running two fan to the stock passenger harness with the relay?

Attachments

• dsm relay wiring.jpg
    dsm relay wiring.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 973
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back