The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is this a reliable site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

algomni

Proven Member
May 11, 2014
Frankfort, Indiana
Hey guys, I just recently purchased a 1990 Talon TSi AWD and was looking to do some upgrading to it. I have been looking through the forums and stuff to see what all I should do at first to it. I was looking for a Fuel Pressure Regulator and I came across this site and was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of it or purchased from it? I was going to get the Walboro 255 along with a new set of 550 cc Injectors and a fuel rail from the site. Just kind of figured that it would be nice to throw on a fuel pressure regulator as well. So here's the link and let me know what you guys think about the site and which fuel pressure regulator you all think would go best with what I was going to buy. Just thought it owuld be easier to purchase it all from the same site.

STM: 90-99 DSM FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS & NITROUS

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you all soon

STM is one of the top vendors in our community and you definitely won't find a shortage of loyal customers here on tuners. I have used them many times and have always been satisfied myself:thumb: They are also one of the supporting vendors for these forums!

Thanks guys. Would I be good to just run the stock 450cc injectors for awhile or should I just go ahead and get them when I have the money?

STM #1 site for most mitsu owners including myself very reliable grate communication genuine brand parts. If your looking into getting a new fuel pressure regulator i would recommend fuel lab or aeromotive its all up to your preference at the end of the day brutha . 450cc injectors would be fine to start but i would recommend spending the money and upgrading those injectors to a higher out put injector since your planing on running a walbro 255lph and a nice fuel regulator set up. Your future injector size also depends on your goals .

I can stick up for STM. I have bought some small things from them and they were helpful when I called them on the phone.

STM is one of the best sites to order from. I've ordered plenty of parts from STM, and they used to give LOLlipops in the box LOL. Not sure if they still do though.

Buschur makes a great AFPR that bolts right on!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

We have been sending Candy and Fortune cookies out with recent packages!

Anything you need, send me a PM or give us a call anytime!

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Top notch vendor, won't be disappointed with STM. I can't count how many little packages I still have from them. I like my Fuel Lab regulator from them. Injectors...if you have tuning software, get them while you have money and tune around them. Don't just bump up a little, you can never get more out of a little injector but can tune down a larger one if you have tuning software for your car. If not, about the only match without a "real" tune is 550cc and a 2G MAF. MTC

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back