The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Is there any way to fit evo 8 parts on 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no you need a custom built manifold
down pipe and you have to relocate the mas o build a custom intake solution...

for what? the same general power as an evo 3 with a DP and SMIM?

I've seen it done on a 1G, Im sure you could do it on yours, all you have to do is: remove PS, relocate the alt. which means you must remove a/c and since there is no room for a maf you have to get a MAFT and run blow-through. then get the evo 8 manifold/turbo/o2/ downpipe and your set. its a good amount of work, most likly a days work and a decent amount of pocket change to did it all but all the parts would be for the better(performance or weight reduction), help you run some good 1/4 miles.

almostquick said:
I've seen it done on a 1G, Im sure you could do it on yours, all you have to do is: remove PS, relocate the alt. which means you must remove a/c and since there is no room for a maf you have to get a MAFT and run blow-through. then get the evo 8 manifold/turbo/o2/ downpipe and your set. its a good amount of work, most likly a days work and a decent amount of pocket change to did it all but all the parts would be for the better(performance or weight reduction), help you run some good 1/4 miles.

OR keep everything on your car and get an evo3 16g and call it a day

I don't know, I think it would be easier to just buy a turbo upgrade, but if you want to be different, And have a 16g off an evo on your car.. I guess that's up to you.
On another note, If you post something out of the ordinary on this site, I found that you will get flamed and told it's impossible and all.. Some dumb asses tried telling me i coulden't put the 7cm 16g turbine housing on my 14b.. :notgood: :rolleyes:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back