The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is there an F1 car on GT4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
Just recently got the game (because I'm on an airforce base and can't get cable modem and didn't wanna waste my time if I couldn't play online). Rented it and had to get it. But I'm wondering, does anyone know if you can get the F1 car? I managed to get it on PS3 and it was like the best all around car. But I sold the PS2 with memory card to my stepbrother that has the car on it. Kinda wondering if the one that's on that memory card from GT3 will work if I do a trade or something off my card. Anyone know? Or know what events you'd have to do on GT4 to get this car?

Also, I'm really wanting a steering wheel because I hate having to tap the controller going around corners. Just isn't as accurate and can't control the car is well. What's the best steering wheel to get for the game? Or is there only one type I can get? Thanks!

Scott

Yes there is an F1 car. Off the top of my head you can one get by beating the 24hr race at the Nurburgring.

Transferring a GT3 save just lets you start off with some extra cash.

I didn't think there were any.. :confused: i'd like to know which it is.

As far as your steering wheel question, I have the Logitech Driving Force Pro, which was specifically made for GT4 and I love it. I actually have never played GT4 with a regular controller, so I can't compare, but the wheel is awesome and worth every penny.

The one I have is red. I also belive you get one for 100% game completion.

L2RTSiAWD said:
The one I have is red. I also belive you get one for 100% game completion.

Hmmm, wonder if there's more than one. Anyone else claim to have one of another color?

v8s_are_slow said:
Hmmm, wonder if there's more than one. Anyone else claim to have one of another color?

There is another thread about this in this forum.

Sorry, I thought the few threads I saw on here was it!!! Didn't know there were more. Thanks for the link. :thumb:

Had to change the threads shown at the bottom. Didn't realize it was only showing results for the last month. Oops.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back