The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Is the 2g Eclipse Injen turbo short ram intake worth the money ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flores_97GST

Probationary Member
Jan 28, 2023
Fontana, California
I’m new to the dsm and I just got a 1997 gst I’ve already done maintenance to the car and was looking to get a aftermarket intake. I was wondering if the injen turbo short ram intake is worth the money and if you have one if your happy with the purchase.

I would try to find a used one. I do not consider them a power adder modification, I consider them a visual upgrade and that's all

If your car is bone stock the biggest improvement in driving and boost response will be hard intercooler piping. Probably cost you about the same price and you will feel the turbo kick in faster and harder

They make the turbo a bit louder...otherwise I'm not sure they're a true performance mod as they're sized about the same as a stock intake pipe. Don't overpay- one of the $50 knockoffs will do the same without the name.

Agree with @chrysler kid...if you really want an Injen, then just get a used one. Check the classified, if not there then there's one on Facebook Marketplace for $100. Just buy a new filter. Ive had like 4 different intakes in the past.. didnt really notice a difference between then. If anything, I think my K&N "sounded" louder.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back