The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is NC in a downward spiral?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
Something for you guys to get a chuckle out of. On my way to a help call and saw this. Immediatley asked my co-worker riding shotgun to snap a pic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• sdgsg.jpg
    sdgsg.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 206
I vistied North Carolina in August. Beautiful area. I was up in the mountains, near Boone and Blowing Rock, close to the Tennessee and Virginia borders. visited those 2 states as well, from someone who lives in Ontario which is very beautiful, your state blew me away.

Lando come no man!!! As a previous NC citizen we all should know about everyone and their rebel flags.... its a commonality there dude;)

Originally posted by aovsi
LOL.... why are you SO CLOSE behind them in a big vehicle compared to their ride? :confused:
It was to take the picture...duh.

Originally posted by DSMTurbos
haha funny pic

blowing rock and boone are amazing and the blue ride parkway, damn nice this time of year

Ya we drove about 200 miles across the blue ridge parkway, went to the highest mountain in NC, went to some mile high bridge.. awesome place

Originally posted by aovsi
I think you were trying to accidentally run them over. You can see the flag even from 5+ times the distance. LOL
This far?

Attachments

• img00035.jpg
    img00035.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 148
All I can say is that kid has to be hung like a Rhino. That's the only way he could possibly score a chick on the back of that thing, and get here to sport a confederate flag, no less. I can picture it now:

Dude: "Hey baby. You want to go for a ride on my love machine?"
Chick: "Isn't that you're little brother's moped?"
Dude: "I wasn't talking about the moped, but it's just as big."

Matt.

Originally posted by Enraged78
All I can say is that kid has to be hung like a Rhino.
:laugh: :laugh:

I'm suprised you find that funny, people go as far as to paint that flag on top of their houses, and I've seen plently of them. Most interesting thing I've ever seen was a 3G Eclipse had one on the rear bumper.

I once saw a black man with a confederate flag pinned to the back of his shirt... then again I live in CA and all sorts of crazy (read: retarded) stuff happens here.

Damn, I miss NC more now than ever LOL, its a never ending comedy in a lot of places.

A kid I work with rides his 50cc moped around occasionally, and once he rode it w/ that stone cold steve austin shirt that says "hell yea its fast" on the back. he didn't realize it till I pointed it out...pretty funny...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back