The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Is mitsubishi parts warehouse Legit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stugotsv10

Proven Member
May 21, 2021
Connecticut

was looking at a few parts from here, but dont know if they are legit or not

Need update on this! I need parts!!!
I ordered several sensors from them when i first picked up my 97. They all work well but it is true that they have quality OEM parts.
-ECT
-MAF
-Fuel pump gasket
-MDP
-IAC
-TPS
All bought in the past 18 months. Unfortunately the other guys are right and availability can become an annoying issue but i got all my parts in under a week. Legitimate parts, hope they have what you need.

I made an order last night LOL lets see what happens LOL
If they had your parts are in stock I'd say you will be good to go. What Did you order?

I often get the feeling that the pace of parts going NLA picked up significantly as soon as I bought my car. And parts that were a available before I knew I needed them spontaneously go obsolete as soon as I realize the one on my car is toast. D/S motor mounts for 2.0 turbo went fro $30 to $175 to NLA in about 3 days as soon as I pulled mine off to do my t-belt and found the mount was nearly torn about in half.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back