The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Is it safe to air the tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That depends on dry rot. Check the sidewalls, make sure they are not cracked or coming apart. Obviously also check tread depth and wear. Make sure there are no steel chords showing around the edges of the tires. You can also check the manufacturer date on the sidewall. Typically any tire older than 6 years needs to be replaced depending on storage conditions.

Take this into account and use common sense.

Won't hurt anything bro I've done it. Especially if your just needing to move the car nothing's bads going to happen. The most that would is the tires loosing are, but that's usually slow. My gvr4 was sitting for 8-9 years and I did it. Heck even raced on the crappy tires and ran 13.7@101 hahaha ;)

Not really bro. I would borrow one before doing that. What exactly do you need to do? I've used my jack to hold it up for a quick tire swap. But it's also new and I trust it won't leak down. You could always do that and put the other stand under incase it leaks or falls for some reason. Since you own a DSM it's wise to just get another stand. You will definetly need it! JJ LOL ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back