The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Is it okay to punch 7 year olds in the FACE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tried replying "no" but its too short so I have to add more.....

anyways the annoying thing is anything you do to her won't change her because your not her parents. If you punched her in the face, she would cry to mommy and watch her mom get mad at you for punching her in the face and think SHES in the right. If you do anything to her this will be the outcome. I'd say get her dad to do something...

He may love that child. He may be prepaired to adopt it. He may think that parenthood is more than promotion of his genome.

If that is the case, then yes, there is nothing wrong with a sound spanking. It's good for the child. They will be far happier in the long run. . . Proper discipline, though not palatable immediately, always feels good in the long run. He/she will respect you for making the right decision, when you didn't have to. . .

Judging by his posts, he doesn't feel that way.

the thing is.. if the little girl really does have a.d.d then the mother needs to spend more time disciplining for bad and rewarding the child for good deeds. than with someone that doesn't have a.d.d.

It pisses me off, when I see parents smoke in a car with 2 kids in the back seat. But guess what, they aren't my kids. And if the parents want to give their kids lung cancer in 10 years, there's nothing that you or me can do about it.

Out of all of this, which is pretty out-landish, almost indefensible, the above quote caught my eye. I chain-smoke. I'm a fiend. But I can't smoke, sealed in a car, with little kids. That just isn't right. Little kids are a better buzz than nicotine. Am I wrong? Seriously. Anyone who has read any of my posts knows I'm a sick, sick, man. But who can justify clam-baking a bunch of innocent todlers? It's illegal, but those parents are the people I'd like to bi***-slap. The whole idea reminds me of the Walmart thread!

Kick. Her. Ass.

I got my ass beat a couple times with a belt as a kid...don't think I turned out too bad.

Me and a certain someone tend to disagree on this subject. When the day comes for me to pop out little ones, my kids WILL get their asses kicked once they're old enough to understand the difference between right and wrong. Hopefully it won't be necessary, but if need be, a little spanking never permanently scarred a child.

If you have to hit a child to discipline them then you're doing something wrong.

I refuse to read this thread and I can't believe it's actually still up here. The title is ridiculously obnoxious and I'm sure the replies aren't much better. I'm sure most of the members responding aren't parents, let alone probably aren't over the age of 20. To ask or take advice from them is just plain stupid and you're not going to get anywhere on the subject.

This is a car forum, this thread has nothing to do with cars and it really doesn't belong here or anywhere else for that matter. :notgood:

If you have to hit a child to discipline them then you're doing something wrong.

I refuse to read this thread and I can't believe it's actually still up here. The title is ridiculously obnoxious and I'm sure the replies aren't much better. I'm sure most of the members responding aren't parents, let alone probably aren't over the age of 20. To ask or take advice from them is just plain stupid and you're not going to get anywhere on the subject.

This is a car forum, this thread has nothing to do with cars and it really doesn't belong here or anywhere else for that matter. :notgood:

Its called the "hangout" for non-car discussions, would i actually punch a 7 year old in the face? NO. Would other members actulayy hit a kid with a pillow case of soap. a bag of oranges, ect.? Most likely no. At times aggravated people feel like hitting children, but they dont, if you really took this all serious then you need to relax. I was simply asking for advice, and not once did i say, "hey guys whats the best way to beat my girlfriends little sister?!"

OMG STFU about not hitting children , im not saying punch the kid in the face but a stern smack on the ass when a child is misbehaving is definetely correct because... they're a little kid. people keep treating kids like the have a functioning brain like an adult does... THEY DONT. They need to know whats right from wrong and there are consiquences for your actions. When was the last time you went to the mall and saw a child screaming at the top of their lungs? I wouldnt even dream about doing that as a child because I knew there were consiquences and I turned out pretty well...

OMG STFU about not hitting children , im not saying punch the kid in the face but a stern smack on the ass when a child is misbehaving is definetely correct because... they're a little kid. people keep treating kids like the have a functioning brain like an adult does... THEY DONT. They need to know whats right from wrong and there are consiquences for your actions. When was the last time you went to the mall and saw a child screaming at the top of their lungs? I wouldnt even dream about doing that as a child because I knew there were consiquences and I turned out pretty well...

what do you say to a girl with 2 black eyes? NOTHING she's already been told twice

:toobad:

Here's what happened to me when I was out of line:

Talked back - Teeth brushed with soap.
Swore - Teeth brushed with soap.
Threw something at parents - Spanked.
Didn't eat my dinner - Forced to sit until I ate it all.
Threw food - Spanked.
Most other behavior issues - Spanked.

Sometimes the punishments were supplemented with sitting in a corner for X minutes. If I got out of the corner, I was spanked and stuck back in it.

I got spanked at home, in public, on the side of the road, in front of extended family... just about everywhere.

Once after being spanked by my mother, I turned to her and said it didn't hurt and ran off. My dad caught up with me and made me regret that. He then went and bought a ping pong paddle for my mom to use from then on.

Eventually that got broke over my hind end too. She upgraded to a 2 foot long 3"x1" board. My dad eventually started using that one too.

The last time I was spanked was when I was 10 or 11.

My parents were always complemented on how well behaved us children were in public. :p Wonder why...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back