The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

is it just me or is that jarule "im from ny" song so stupid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbolover2 said:
#1) NY is the best city in the country, so that clears that up. (I've been to a lot of other and nothing even comes close)
#2) Ja Rule didn't come up with that hook, it's from an old KRS-1 song, so at least know what you're talking about before you make fun of it.
#3) Yes, Ja Rule sucks as a rapper..

#1. oh yeah, ny is the best city in the country. :rolleyes: wow dude. you sound like a STUPID! are you telling me that you have been to every city in america? :rolleyes: you think ny is #1. yeah, i guess that clears up alot! :thumb: .... :rolleyes: stupid

#2 ja rule didnt EVEN make his stupid hook? wow....im so impressed. the idiot took somebody elses lines. and what part is the "hook" anyways? is it just "im from new york"? or does it include "100 guns and clips"? if the hook is "im from newyork", nothing wrong w/that. as long as the rest of the song is good. BUT. "iv got 100 guns and clips, and im from newyork" is STUPID. if that was the hook that he took from somebody. makes him that much stupider.

#3 yes, ja rule IS a sorry rapper.

take your narrow minded ass outa new york and get some new culture in your life. :rolleyes: is it that hard to make a REAL reply?you musta not read one reply on this thread. :rolleyes: :thumbdown

ryu said:
#1. oh yeah, ny is the best city in the country. :rolleyes: wow dude. you sound like a STUPID! are you telling me that you have been to every city in america? :rolleyes: you think ny is #1. yeah, i guess that clears up alot! :thumb: .... :rolleyes: stupid

#2 ja rule didnt EVEN make his stupid hook? wow....im so impressed. the idiot took somebody elses lines. and what part is the "hook" anyways? is it just "im from new york"? or does it include "100 guns and clips"? if the hook is "im from newyork", nothing wrong w/that. as long as the rest of the song is good. BUT. "iv got 100 guns and clips, and im from newyork" is STUPID. if that was the hook that he took from somebody. makes him that much stupider.

take your narrow minded ass outa new york and get some new culture in your life. :rolleyes: is it that hard to make a REAL reply?you musta not read one reply on this thread. :rolleyes: :thumbdown

LOL good job getting this thread locked homeboy

bty the best city i have ever been to is misula montant

and ja sucks, every since he sang with a girl

ryu said:

Wow, so much anger. I haven't been to every city, but I've been to most of the major ones, and NY is and always will be the best and most unique. Don't tell me about culture, NY has more culture in one block than most cities have within the whole city limits.

The hook from the original includes a variation of the whole thing.

And btw toughguy, I never said the song was good.

turbolover2 said:
Wow, so much anger. I haven't been to every city, but I've been to most of the major ones, and NY is and always will be the best and most unique. Don't tell me about culture, NY has more culture in one block than most cities have within the whole city limits.

The hook from the original includes a variation of the whole thing.

And btw toughguy, I never said the song was good.

im not a angry person. but some poeple say things that get on my nerves. and i probebly ended up getting this thread locked.and it kinda sucks because i had a meaning in the beginning. but nothing i can do about it.
do youhave any idea how many "major" cities are in america?
seems like your ability to learn the beauty of diff citys is limited by your narrow views of "the best city in america"
maybe you were born there. and you have a untouchable connection to newyork that no other city can come close to.what ever it is. its your opinion. somebody might feel the exact way about L.A., miami, or some tiny little city somewhere in the middle of no where,located somewhere in the middle of america. <---LOL..did that make sence?
i never said you said ja rule was good.
and im not a toughguy.i was making my point because you tried to make me look foolish when shouldnt have been.im going to sleep.peace :talon:

What you hear on the radio is one song out of 15-20 songs that may be available on a album but you all know this. What's pathetic to me is how I have lowered my standard for the crap that's available now. My new theory if I like 3 songs out of an album then its 15 dollars worth spending. This was until kanye west, and usher cd came out.

I know its not up to me what's played in the clubs and or on the radio. Sound scan do all the talking because it speaks for the massess. I don't even bother listening to the radio because in 5 hours the same songs have played 10 times. Orginality has gone out the window and those that remain true to themselves are the ones who stay floating yet there are exceptions to this rule. People like jayz, LL cool j,ice cube can say that the sky is green and its ok because they have made there mark in the scene. You can't be a new comer and assume that you can change things around.

ryu said:
im not a angry person. but some poeple say things that get on my nerves. and i probebly ended up getting this thread locked.and it kinda sucks because i had a meaning in the beginning. but nothing i can do about it.
do youhave any idea how many "major" cities are in america?
seems like your ability to learn the beauty of diff citys is limited by your narrow views of "the best city in america"
maybe you were born there. and you have a untouchable connection to newyork that no other city can come close to.what ever it is. its your opinion. somebody might feel the exact way about L.A., miami, or some tiny little city somewhere in the middle of no where,located somewhere in the middle of america. <---LOL..did that make sence?
i never said you said ja rule was good.
and im not a toughguy.i was making my point because you tried to make me look foolish when shouldnt have been.im going to sleep.peace :talon:

I don't know what you consider a "major" city, but there aren't all that many here, maybe 20. And yes, I was born and raised in and near NYC, so I do have that connection. I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just telling you that in all the cities I've been to, none share the characteristics that make NY such a great city.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back