The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Is anyone in SJ still dsm'ing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know, my mid-day texts have diminished. Starting to feel neglected. LOL

yea what has happen to dsm world, i left for a few years because...adult...and i find another one, come back and its almost non existant. Used to be huge

cool i just grabbed another 1g 91 gst 5spd im looking to have running solid this weekend. id like to hit raceway or atco before winter just to mess around as i plan to pull motor and do some freshening up to the motor during winter

idk i was debating, cause i was going to be working on the laser on sat so if i went the MOD i wouldnt get the laser done LOL...decisions

I used to be a member of sjdsm, helped Joe get that off the ground as like an original member or whatever. We used to meet at the Cherry Hill Mall or Deptford Mall like once a month and we'd usually have a good turnout.

Anyone still around ?
I will drive up there

I used to be a member of sjdsm, helped Joe get that off the ground as like an original member or whatever. We used to meet at the Cherry Hill Mall or Deptford Mall like once a month and we'd usually have a good turnout.

Anyone still around ?
I was also one of the original SJDSM guys. My name is Martin. I built many of these cars, and finally building another one. I should be done in a month or so. Would love to get something together.
U guys still doing the meet

There is a car meet this friday at a vfw in New Egypt, NJ.
105 Lakewood Rd
New Egypt, NJ 08533
6:30-10:30
$5 entry

Will have food trucks, suppose to be big turnout. I will be there with a few customers and friends.

You drive from nyc to matawan for work everyday?! More power to ya man!! Im 30 mins east of philly, try to get people out to atco a few times during the year when the weather is nice, so lets make it happen!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back