The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Is anyone in SJ still dsm'ing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmoney20g

Proven Member
Apr 16, 2014
hammonton, New_Jersey
I used to be a member of sjdsm, helped Joe get that off the ground as like an original member or whatever. We used to meet at the Cherry Hill Mall or Deptford Mall like once a month and we'd usually have a good turnout.

Anyone still around ?

I am, live a mile from Deptford mall. Was going to local meets until I spun a rod bearing a week ago. Time to rebuild a short block.[DOUBLEPOST=1408939110][/DOUBLEPOST]feel free to text me 609 828 5711
names Lou

I live 10 minutes away from the deptford mall. I'm still new to DSM my car is pretty much stock, was looking around to see what other people have built into their cars and goto a meets.

We should all subscribe to this thread and get it back alive again. Browns mills is up 206 right ?

Nice nice, as you can see I'm down in Hammonton, i'll be working on the talon all weekend.

My number is up there... I got RP's number. My car is under the knife at the moment and will probably be back alive in November. I was planning on going to MOD today at the river sharks stadium and just walking around, but this rain sucks...

I'm new to the DSM game, but I'm local and willing to go to regular meets. Im about 20 minutes from the Deptford mall.

Im down by Bridgeton, and my car is finally running, still working on the tune tho but driveable, Id be willing to meet up

tmoney, im actually working in hammonton now for the next 2 months for work

-brandon

My car is getting KP Tuned this weekend. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be ready to meet up ..if not in the winter, then we will have a meet in Spring.

well cars down for a drive shaft rebuild but im down to meet up !!!!

I'm in Northern Jersey and have no friends :( maybe I'll drive down and hang out with you guys.

Sometimes on facebook different groups have meets and sometimes they are local. If there isn't anything happenng for the spring, then we will create something here. If I hear of any dsm meets via facebook, I'll certainly post it on this thread so everyone see's it.

I was also one of the original SJDSM guys. My name is Martin. I built many of these cars, and finally building another one. I should be done in a month or so. Would love to get something together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back