The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Is anyone down for a meet July 20th?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt4G63 also

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 23, 2008
Tonawanda, New_York
I'm considering having a meet on July 20th at my shop again if there's any interest.
Last time only one person showed up, and he had to pick up an ECU that I socketed for him, so he kinda had to show up LOL.

It's a Saturday, and my shop is also prime parking for the annual Canal Fest, so there's tons of stuff to do there.

Let me know!

Dang. I was gonna bring all my parts so we had more stuff to do if I was the only one again. I'm gonna be in NT on June 22nd and again on the 29th. I was wondering if I could drop the old Dsm off for you to install a few things

ill be down for a meet if i can find a V2 cable and get a quick tune in time.

I think the meet is going to be in Erie, on the Friday morning of the Shootout, unless you want to stop by the shop and hang out when Justin brings his car by.

Ps. Sorry, my cable is 1g, so it wouldn't fit OBD2 cars.

As soon as this crap with the transmission shop is over I'd be down. I have to break it in by driving it. The meet before the shootout is just as soon as everyone gets there we are leaving so we can ride as a group. It's not gonna be a normal meet

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back