The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

is anyone a fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92 awd laser

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
im not a real huge fan of Johny Cash, but my Dad is and i know one of his songs is called hot rod lincoln. well where i live for school it is extreamly boreing. well we got bored and re-mixed the song into hot rod dizzum and he said we should throw it up one here and see if anyone would re-make it. so if i do but it up would anyone do it?

I never cared much for him but when walk the line came out and I listen to his songs. I was like damn. Nice shit, how could I've missed his music.

I like his song "One Piece at a Time" haha always reminds me of my DSM LOL always fixing it 1 piece at a time

Cash's cover album was pretty sweet,stripped-down versions of Soundgarden's Rusty Cage and Danzig's Thirteen among my favs. Really like the song he did with U2 in the 90's,the Wanderer. I'm into metal and pretty much hate that kinda music(no offense to those that do) but there's just something about him that was damn interesting...Walk the Line showed that too

I'm a Cash fan but I'm not a musical re-maker (?) so I'll be of no help for that.

"Hurt" is one of my favorites when I just want to chill sit back and take my head into cloud 9.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back