The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Is an eclipse a girls car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costa has never given me bad info and does tare me a new asshole from time to time. I've owned some pretty quick cars, have helped friends build some pretty quick cars, including my friend Steve's insane ass Camaro. Working on different types of cars doesn't make me an expert, but it is what it is man. I'm not really out to argue right now, in the middle of some Gears of War matches.

The only part of my post your going to respond to is the fact that your not running 11's. :applause:

No NB talk? Just because you dont understand it doesnt make it wrong. My intention clearly was not to brag. There really was nothing to brag about, having a cheap ass car that squeaked out a sub par time wohoo. My intention was merely to say it works and its possible.

Most peoples opinions on NB's dont go past what they hear online, hence the "internet knowledge" comment. "its just a blinky light" is everyone first response and they dont even know why they are saying that. Again i can grantee that 99% of opinions are based from closed loop cruising while watching their ebay NB gauge bounce around. A narrowband is a 0-1v sensor whos lambda range is between .97 and 1.03. That is 14.3 to 15.1, in lamest terms. and to quote myself from post 172 "A narrow bands bounce will look the same as a wide band's bounce around the stoich point in closed loop".

Does this whole 2g being a girls car got you butthurt? Im not even going to dive into that psycho babble, you probably work at wendy's. If youd like to go on more about the possibility of NB tuning, then i'll go along.

Costa has never given me bad info and does tare me a new asshole from time to time. I've owned some pretty quick cars, have helped friends build some pretty quick cars, including my friend Steve's insane ass Camaro. Working on different types of cars doesn't make me an expert, but it is what it is man. I'm not really out to argue right now, in the middle of some Gears of War matches.

Yea my posts in this thread or the thread spawn is referring too wasnt aimed at you or him, or anyone in particular but the opinion of NB's in general and its possibilities is all.

Oi. I knew this thread wasn't headed anywhere good the day it was posted. :\

Most definitely, destined for the gutter since post 1 haha

No NB talk? Just because you dont understand it doesnt make it wrong. My intention clearly was not to brag. There really was nothing to brag about, having a cheap ass car that squeaked out a sub par time wohoo. My intention was merely to say it works and its possible.

Most peoples opinions on NB's dont go past what they hear online, hence the "internet knowledge" comment. "its just a blinky light" is everyone first response and they dont even know why they are saying that. Again i can grantee that 99% of opinions are based from closed loop cruising while watching their ebay NB gauge bounce around. A narrowband is a 0-1v sensor whos lambda range is between .97 and 1.03. That is 14.3 to 15.1, in lamest terms. and to quote myself from post 172 "A narrow bands bounce will look the same as a wide band's bounce around the stoich point in closed loop".

I didn't talk about it because I didn't bring it up to begin with, plus it was fully discussed in it's own thread. You want to discuss it again, there is a whole thread on it, we can get everyone who disagreed with you, and there were many, to continue discussing it. Need me to provide the link again?

Does this whole 2g being a girls car got you butthurt? Im not even going to dive into that psycho babble, you probably work at wendy's. If youd like to go on more about the possibility of NB tuning, then i'll go along.

Again...please point out to me in one spot where I have made any comment about a 2G being a girl car? In fact this entire post is about Eclipses 1G and 2G alike and up until I was dragged into this by someone else.

As far as working at Wendy's...I guess it's time to make you look like an idiot...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It was a joke man. Must make some money to keep a dsm running haha.

There is nothing to disagree on, NB tuning is possible for those who care to understand how to use them. Im sure there were many that disagreed, but there are many idiots too, that believe what they read somewhere to be absolute fact and then pass it on. It WILL get you a "safe" tune like using a safc does. No fine tuning, but it works.

That WB vs Nb thread was probably locked and went way offtopic if iirc, much like this thread. Anyway getting late, crashin out

LOL. Nuff said.

You get a car yet? ROFL

Hahahahhaha.... This thread is funny on multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back