The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is an eclipse a girls car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.k YESS..THE ECLIPSE IS A GIRLS CAR....AND ME..(BEING A GUY) WANT NOTHING OTHER THAN GIRLS IN IT.- - POP TEH HOOD AND C IF A GIRL CAR CONTROLL THAT....:)

May I buy a vowel? :confused::|

if eclipse's are for chicks, give me my pushup bra now ### I'm not gonna stop driving my eclipse because its a "girls car"

o.k YESS..THE ECLIPSE IS A GIRLS CAR....AND ME..(BEING A GUY) WANT NOTHING OTHER THAN GIRLS IN IT.- - POP TEH HOOD AND C IF A GIRL CAR CONTROLL THAT....:)

Don't post anymore, thank you.

Lol only the 2g and 3G gs and rs are what could be considered girl cars, first gens and a mans car especially the AWD ones.

Then you wouldn't own a DSM period.. :rolleyes:

Are you retarded? Ive owned dsms for 12 years h0m0.Both 1gs and 2gs. They are great looking cars....that got even better looking after 95.

So did elton john ROFL

:toobad: Your to easy to insult so ill let you think you one upped me...

Lets go ahead and stop the 1g vs 2g thing.....there all dsms...i could careless about your opinions on the subject.

Let's get ready to rumbllllllle! :applause:

haha no chance, first round KO!

Lets go ahead and stop the 1g vs 2g thing.....there all dsms...i could careless about your opinions on the subject.

o yea well...well...shut up!. yea... :rolleyes:

1g vs 2g will never end. The cars are just too different especially in appearance. It was like a time warp happened in 95, or chrysler designed it ROFL. And if you could careless then why do you post in threads like these? Just askin.

Last edited:
Are you retarded? Ive owned dsms for 12 years h0m0.Both 1gs and 2gs. They are great looking cars....that got even better looking after 95.

You seem to enjoy insulting people for pretty much no reason, I usually appreciate a good laugh from an insult, but yours tend to be a bit dull. Trying to show off how many years you've owned DSMs for doesn't really mean anything, same with calling someone a #### over something stupid.

You should know better... For that I'll let this one go.

Carry on.

You seem to enjoy insulting people for pretty much no reason, I usually appreciate a good laugh from an insult, but yours tend to be a bit dull. Trying to show off how many years you've owned DSMs for doesn't really mean anything, same with calling someone a #### over something stupid.

Was anyone even talking to you? :confused:
Lol....bud change your panties. Lets get some things straight,

a.Im not showing off to anyone ROFL and i find it funny you take think I am LOL.....if thats how you take me referencing the fact I have owned both 1g and 2gs...well thats your problem

b.if you could read, you would have noticed they insulted me first with the "elton john" insult....which was witty and did indeed make me laugh...but like i said, im not getting into a 1g vs 2g pissing match...which would be why i didnt respond to it

c.everything in the "hangout" section is in fun...i take shots and give them back...i dont get offended and if i somehow (even though i never have talked to you) have offended you....thats kinda sad :( I enjoy helping people when i can, and if you read through some of my posts you would see that i do. I do enjoy busting balls of thin skined wieners like your self who dont get that Im just messing around....

The 2gb eclipse's do look alright. The talon though, i just cant get past the front bumper. The car looks like a chubby shark that is insanely happy because it is stoned out of it's mind.

Im still pretty bummed though, that i had to get a 1gb because i couldnt find a clean auto 1ga :cry:

The 2gb eclipse's do look alright. The talon though, i just cant get past the front bumper. The car looks like a chubby shark that is insanely happy because it is stoned out of it's mind.

Im still pretty bummed though, that i had to get a 1gb because i couldnt find a clean auto 1ga :cry:

I enjoy the stoned shark look. It's finding that damned bumper for a price that isn't outrageous which is the thing I hate about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back