The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Is a 2G port O2 housing efficient enough for a TD06H 20G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agreed.

It shouldn't be a problem, and if it is you can always upgrade. :D

Remember, the less boost you are running, the more the wategate passage on the 02 housing has to flow in order to control boost pressure. IE: It will be harder to control 16psi consistantly than it would be at 20.

The only way to tell is to try it. You might creep so much that the boost controller has no effect, but this would just be a good excuse to dump the O2 housing into the atmos.:D

cool thanx for all the replies i guess ill just port my o2 housing if worst comes to works ill upgrade. Later on i might upgrade to a profec-b 2 or the Apexi AVC-R (i hope they upgrade the look soon to the SAFC) so maybe that will do better than my Hallman MBC:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back