The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Irvine to Oceanside

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiitman

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2004
Colorado Spring, Colorado
This is for all you military that have dsm's that don't want to drive 400 miles north to sacramento. or just anyone else living inbetween these areas and knows of meeting spots. oceanside pier isn't that great anymore.

Hmmm I will be in camp penelton for a little bit, I dunno if i'm gonna get station there.

hey whats up man, im from san clemente too :D i have a 2g talon though :talon: you've probably seen me cruisin around...hit me up sometime :)

about the spots...

OC is pretty much blown up, hanging out at a place for a long time with a bunch of cars ius just asking for the po-po to cruise by and nab us for exhaust and referree shit...i steer clear from that shit nowadays and just stick to my own business

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back